I was tagged from Claudia at Piccolo Spazio Vitale to confess to my followers 7 little secrets. I could tell you about my addiction to milk, or that I get a hysteric laugh when I’m nervous. But I’m going to confess some fashion related secrets which are far more interesting as this is a Fashion&Events blog.
- I love window shopping. Especially in Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga. I have a walk there usually at night, when the shops are closed, the streets are empty and it is so dark that the windows shine in splendor.
- I have a couple of designer shoes, but my absolute favorite is a pair of ballerinas from Primark bought at just €10. You might have seen them often in my outfit posts. They are ruined due to long use, but I’ll keep wearing them till I find the perfect substitute. Till now I have had no luck.
- I love outlets, my favorites in Milan are D-Magazine and Shop&Go. I visit these shops once a week as they have continuous clothes and accessories coming in each week. There is easy to find single design pieces at affordable prices.
- I can’t collect clothes that I don’t wear anymore in my closet. I have this obsession with cleaning my closet and getting rid of every piece that I’ve not been wearing for a year. I usually give them to friends and family or make a bag to bring to the associations that collect used clothes for the poor. I think that it’s better for another person to enjoy the piece of cloth than it staying in my closet never to be worn again.
- I don’t love bracelets, necklaces or rings. I have just few pieces and they all stay in a box, mixed together and sometimes when I need to get one , I spend 30min trying to get one necklace as it is all bound to other necklaces, rings, and bracalets.
- I hate trousers, I wear jeans sometimes as in Milan it is really cold and they are better to keep me warm, but I prefer dresses. Maybe because I’m lazy and I can’t think too much about what shirt to wear with what jacket …with dresses is easier. It is just a single piece.
- I wear high heels just after dark. I can’t wear high heels during the day. I don’t know why. I’m trying to find the perfect high heel shoe for the daytime, but I haven’t found it yet. I’ll keep searching but till then I’ll keep on separating flats for the day and heels for the evenings. But most of the evenings I go around in flats. It’s difficult to confess this but I might be a NO-HEEL person.