I've been buying online for a long time, but I've never sold before. So after a search here are the best places I found to sell clothes:
Ebay: Everyone knows it, everyone has once bought something from Ebay. I get there my vintage necklace to technology. Info:
- The transactions are safe with Ebay buyer protection which also protect the seller from non so serious buyers.
- You can sell every thing from clothes to the lamp that you don't want anymore. Just Make sure you enter what you are selling in the right category.
- The commission fee is 9%
- Accepts Pay Pal
- The only negative thing on ebay is that even if you want to pay and get paid with PayPal, if you want to sell you need to enter a Credit Card. Which I find stupid in 2013 where people do everything with PayPal.
- You can really sell everything, from comic books to old magazines
- Uses Hashtags just like on Instragram for categories
- Accepts PayPal
- Commission 4%
- People need to follow you for them to see your listings, and I'm guessing you have to find strategies to find more followers
Asos Market Place: We know Asos the online boutique. It has also market place for people to sell their clothes. The good news is that they don't have to be from asos. There are many boutiques on Asos Marketplace and also many bloggers who sell their clothes and shoes. Info:
- For selling Clothes, Shoes and Accessories
- Accepts PayPal
- Commission 10%
- It is better to sell non-designer things, given that many of the shops and private sellers on Marketplace have really small prices.
- Has the same issue as Ebay. For selling it needs you provide a Credit Card.
- Has buyer protection. When you sell an item you'll receive the money on you account after 7 days the buyer has received it and hasn't filed any complaint.
- Accepts PayPal for both sellers and buyers
- Commission 15%
- You can sell only designer clothes and accessories
Let me know if you have any other interesting website where my beloved shoes can go to find a new home.